Virtual Wine Experiences
Take your wine knowledge to the next level.
Topics can Include:
- Wine 101
- How To Order Wine Like A Pro!
- How Wine Can Elevate Your Events & Experiences
- Food & Wine Pairing
- Grape Varietals & Styles
- Wine Regions
- Somm Survival Cheat Sheet – How to buy wine at stores & what to bring to dinner!
- The Influence Of Oak In Wine – How it affects flavor.
After a discovery session with the client, Ms. Vergara will create a custom template to suit the needs of the group based on several factors that include (but are not limited to) type of business, knowledge base of group about wine, goals of the event planner and targeted priorities to name a few.
About Your Host
A Certified Sommelier with extensive experience working in world class culinary and wine markets such as New York City and Napa Valley. Meghan has worked at some of the nation's top restaurants, working with the best professionals and wine makers in the industry. This expertise allows her to craft unique, elegant and truly special events.
- 16 years as a Certified Sommelier
- Featured on Somm TV
- Featured in Somm Journal
- Recommendations based on excellent reputation
- Received the Women of the Wine Spirits Award (sponsored by EJ Gallo)
- Proven track record of successful events & speaking engagements
- Trained in world class wine markets by top industry pros
- Prepared virtual course material